So... A little review! I got to the Pokemon league, I decided to train, I got most of the starters on black 2, I lost my charger, I found my charger 1 week later, I charged my DS, I started My very own Pokemon game (with my cousin, On scratch), I trained espeon for 10 minutes, I woke up today to see a bald eagle sitting in a tree!, I had breakfast, I brushed my teeth, And wrote this post!
REVIEW ENDS HERE
So, about that Pokemon league! I have no plans regarding it, Although I want to get my team a little more leveled up since I have heard that Cynthia is "No doubt one of the strongest Champions" And I want Staraptor To learn Brave Bird and for espeon to learn a better moveset. So that is mostly all that has happened. Other than my Making cool Pokemon cards! Well I guess you could say that "My Pokemon game" is Exciting! Me and my cousin are working kinda hard on the game like as in I am putting in more "Thinking Powerz (Duh i stupidz)" And he is doing stuff like brainstorming ideas which is really helpful. Like who would have thought about miltank Evolving from something? Not me. Or adding the food type? Not me. Well it will be out soon enough I guess.
See you all later and Don't stop beliving. Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment