My blog!

Spring's here!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

It's so boring around here!

Sooooööoooooo... Guess what I didn't get, A gcn jk LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! You guessed it, I should have listened to that pirate... I did get Emerald though. However it's a Fake. A bootleg. And to top that My charger went missing, Again. And to tippy top hat top that (I'm a poet and I didn't even Know it.) I ordered art academy only to realize it was for the acursed 3ds, Even though it said it was for the Nintendo ds. However To cheer me up I got Star Fox 64 (I won it 5 times - Charlie the nerd)! I plan on going on a Garage sale adventure to look for new games (GCN games: Star fox assault in particular) Cause I'm bored out of my mind with what we already have. I guess smash brawl isn't enough for now. See you later Dodongogaters! (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL) - Charlie

Yes, yes, You should have listened...

No comments: