Why hoop, Just why? Sorry about the little line on the side, it was a flaw by me (Remember; I'm new to editing videos!).
Hello, viewers of this blog! This blog has gone through many forms over the three years that I've had it, and for the longest time no-one was invited to read it. In fact, it was only one year ago that I invited my first viewer, Ryan, soon followed by Erik and Hans. Whether or not to add more viewers to the blog is an unanswered question, but perhaps someday I will. Anyways, enjoy the blog, and don't watch the let's plays, because It's more boring than you think! See you all later!
My blog!
Spring's here!
Wednesday, July 15, 2015
MarbleBlast episode #3: AND AGAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AND AGAIN!!!!!!
you know that you don't need to use the hoops for the first or second ones and i beat it in 28 sec. so... yea. its possible. but if you think hoops is (or was) hard, you have no idea what your up against in advanced.
1. I think I do know what I'm up against as I am falling into a pit of despair
2. I actually did know. I was just trying to make a longer episode *Points at the 18 minute marker*
3. I will win the game to make up for what I did not win (SMBX)
4. I had soup for lunch
5. You yourself said dying is entertaining in marbleblast (What if the dieing is just a play.
6. good day.
Post a Comment