My blog!

Spring's here!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

At 12:05 last night...

At exactly 12:05 a.m. last night I turned 7! I mean 11! This is the story of my birthday adventure... First of all, The first thing I did when I was 11 was... Use the bathroom at 3:35 AM! How exciting! Now onto the fun stuff, I woke up to a pleasant campfire and ate grilled cheese and salami sandwiches. The rest of the morning (About 8:30-10:00) was packing up, closing up the camper, making jokes, saying happy birthday, Etc, Etc... Then our car battery was out! How fun! No worries, it was up and running at about 10:30 with the help of some of our neighbors car battery power! Then at about 10:30 we went down to the beach, found rocks, made rock sculpture, didn't go swimming (This is lake superior when the water is especially cold we're talking about!), and Took some awesome close up pictures of some little loons. Next at about 12:00 we got on the ferry! It was a fun, 10 minute trip of crashing waves and flying gulls! Then we arrived in Bayfield! <-Read about it here! We ate at a SUUUPER yummy restaurant called the Fat radish! Next up is the Taffy shop! It was well... A taffy shop. With taffy. And then we went into a museum of ships! (I got on Ben's shoulders and looked into a viking boat!) There were a lot of old boats there (Notice how Museum+boat=Old)!
Then It was about time we hit the road (I decided to leave out unimportant details) at about 3:30... So we piled into our sweaty hot car and drove home into the sunset... BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!! We had to turn around to get gas... Yaay. And then we drove off into the opposite direction of the sunset... BUT WAIT!! We stopped at subway! YAAAAAAAY!!! Then we drove a lot more. And nothing else really happened... The car ride was 4 hours instead of 3, so we ended up getting home at 7:00 instead of 6:00. When we got home we realized that our electricity company was planning a surprise party for my birthday and had CUT our electricity (Lights and all) 2 days before we got back. (You can ask me more details next time you see me.) So my family just sat in 0 electron candlelight. But it was OK! The end... but wait! It wasn't the electricity company's fault... There was a energy sucking monster in our camper's sink! That's why the car battery died... Not really, I just made that up on the spot. But I laid down on my mom's bed for a moment, Aaaaaaand... Zonked!! I went into my own bed after awhile Aaaaand... Zonked... The end... But wait! What about presents?! I decided due to lack of time to just decide later... So in all seriousness... The end...

1 comment: