My blog!

Spring's here!

Friday, December 11, 2015

Q For Erik (And Hans)/Herins #2

Hey, Herins! (I'm lazy and don't want to spell both your names, so I'm creating one single entity: Herins! Not sure how long it'll last, but...)


I have a question for you about the card game (The one we decided to make like, 1 hour ago), Herins,
It is: should we use meters or feet for one of the stats? Other than that, we can just compare the stats and their numbers like, for example:

GRAMMA                                 LAWN MOWER
ATTACK ---> 20                     SHREDDING POWER  ---> 34
HEIGHT 1.2 METRES           TALLNESS 0.9 METRES


In this scenario, we must conclude that "LAWN MOWER" would win, If it chose "SHREDDING POWER" and "GRAMMA" would win if she used "HEIGHT".
Also, I think we should have 6 stats, no more, no less. Also, make sure that they are evenly balanced for power, under 100 (And make the lowest one on the bottom of the card be 6 or under, like in the StarWars card game). Tell me what you think in the comments! LET THE CARD MAKING BEGIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya ok got it :D