My blog!

Spring's here!

Monday, June 13, 2016

Aww may gawd!!

Does time ever seem to cease this eternal speed?
How time flies and memory fades...

You are reading the 100th post of my blog, and it seems crazy that I didn't get here long before today!
The first photo of many to come.
 I can remember getting all excited about the 50th post, but for some reason 100 doesn't seem very special.
My FAVORITE (and second) photo on the blog!

Who knows, maybe It's because 50 isn't a lot (100 isn't either) and I remembered making more of the posts.

Well, to get to the point, I've been doing this on and off for 3 years, and It's been the best of times, and the worst of times (Super Mario Brothers X), but I don't regret any of it (Not even SMBX)!

So to finish off, I think it's appropriate to say:

I will see all of you later! - Charlie

 


No comments: