My blog!

Spring's here!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Do I have a story for you!

Well... like I said do I have a story for you. I had a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, and yes the Santa tracker will be back this year for the same holiday fun. BUUUUT I haven't posted in like 9 months, sorry...  Also I had a good memorial day, Easter, birthday Etc etc........
And its  30 days till Halloween! I am making this blog a bit more into video game stuffs since I'm getting back into Pokemon now, I have liked Pokemon for 5 WHOLE YEARS that's a while right?
I am thinking about getting a 3ds or 2ds but the only thing stopping me from getting one is money. So I have 115$ 60. Cents I could probably afford a 2ds but just look at it


No clam shell? Ugly.


Lets see how much money in total 130.00 dollars plus screen protectors probably like 4-6 dollars, carrying case 20-30 dollars

roughly 155.00 dollars in total  a 3ds is 160.00 so lets face it the 2ds is sort of affordable but it has no clam shell design. I would SOOOOOO buy it if it had that clam shell. but i think its actually final i am going to somehow no matter what it takes get one. If anyone has suggestions on how to get one let me know and I will take them. goodbye for now everyone!

 
 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea right.