My blog!

Spring's here!

Friday, October 3, 2014

If I was rich and eccentric...

Who exactly owns one of these?





I wish i did! 
 You know a pikachu car wouldn't hurt, especially if it was fuel efficient! :)
If i could drive that thing i would just go around Osceola and throwing my 600 Pokemon cards at people! That would make for a festival. I would also drive it to comic con and have a plush pikachu on the dashboard! I would also have a little pikachu charm on my keys! but there is one thing that outranks this sweet car... 

SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW PRIVATE JET!

I could drive my pikachu car to the airport!

 How exactly do you get a trip on this 
this thing? Don't ask me! Cu's I dunno,
But next time I go to japan (Probably never will! ) Ill be sure to take this plane home with my pika-mobile! 











No comments: