My blog!

Spring's here!

Monday, May 25, 2015

I am sorry for any inconvenience...

Due to problemoes with my laptop charger, The Lets plays that i have wanted to do for some time now will have to be delayed... I am sorry for any inconvenience that I have caused. My estimate time for when a new charger will be found at my dad's work is about roughly 2 days to several months, however since this is random do not expect the worst. Again I am sorry for any hype that just crumbled and fell into a giant pit of exploding lava sea horses, With lava, However I do have one desktop computer that will be my last resort. One more time I am sorry about this.




- "See you in some future where I have a new charger!"

P.S "Ben may be able to look at the charger and Hopefully be able to fix it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: The problemoes have been entirely fixed! My dad got a charger Yesterday! And I even said at least 2 days!

No comments: