We are off to a great start! Though we don't accomplish much, you still have a great load of commentary! I may make another episode today as this one was supposed to come out yesterday but don't get you're hopes up as this was extremely exhausting and time consuming. Sorry about the quality of the video, I had to compress the video file so it would meet the standard video size of 100 MB! But i will try to fix it. Also, sorry for the skip right when I say that I will cut, This cannot be fixed without putting the whole thing back together; Just bare with me and you'll figure out what I'm saying.
Hello, viewers of this blog! This blog has gone through many forms over the three years that I've had it, and for the longest time no-one was invited to read it. In fact, it was only one year ago that I invited my first viewer, Ryan, soon followed by Erik and Hans. Whether or not to add more viewers to the blog is an unanswered question, but perhaps someday I will. Anyways, enjoy the blog, and don't watch the let's plays, because It's more boring than you think! See you all later!
My blog!
Spring's here!
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
SMBX The princess cliche episode 1: A Toady Start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment