- you're: I have been saying (Without knowing it) You are. Example: You're toothpaste = You are toothpaste. Your toothpaste = Your toothpaste.
- Hey you know that "see you all later!" thing I dropped a while back? Well guess what? I'm glad I did! Example: See y'all later = See you all later! So Yea that's that. So I guess - For the heck of it: "See you all later!"
Hello, viewers of this blog! This blog has gone through many forms over the three years that I've had it, and for the longest time no-one was invited to read it. In fact, it was only one year ago that I invited my first viewer, Ryan, soon followed by Erik and Hans. Whether or not to add more viewers to the blog is an unanswered question, but perhaps someday I will. Anyways, enjoy the blog, and don't watch the let's plays, because It's more boring than you think! See you all later!
My blog!
Spring's here!
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Graamaere korrektuns
First of all the "I mad thes pust kous I'm boroud" will not be included as it is completely comedy. To start we have:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment