Hey what's up everyone! Not gonna make a new LP video tomorrow! (As Erik would say: Hint, hint, wink, wink!)
Hello, viewers of this blog! This blog has gone through many forms over the three years that I've had it, and for the longest time no-one was invited to read it. In fact, it was only one year ago that I invited my first viewer, Ryan, soon followed by Erik and Hans. Whether or not to add more viewers to the blog is an unanswered question, but perhaps someday I will. Anyways, enjoy the blog, and don't watch the let's plays, because It's more boring than you think! See you all later!
My blog!
Spring's here!
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hint: Either Sonic: adventure 2, Terraria, Or Sonic CD. But which one? (Which one do you guys think I wanna play the most?)
Ooooor... A special game...
Terraria is a good one so i what to see that!
-Pickaxe AKA Erik
Maybe a side let's play... - Thomas the fortune teller
Not the creepy tank engine that SOMEHOW got eyes and is controlled By a fat controller?
No, No not that.
Post a Comment