Oh... we haven't had the best snow days ever mostly fog, But that's alright! Christmas is coming in about 10 days or so. I am playing various games to pass the time, like pikmin 2 for example. In some 2 or 3 days I am Getting PBR (Pokemon Battle Revolution) From the library.
Later today i will make a video on "Eevee breeding" I will put it up here for sure. By the way does anyone know for to get a pikachu and Espeon less wimpy without evolving pikachu or day care training and i want to get them in fighting condition FAST! I feel like I am due for the league before i get PBR I can probably take them down now, But it would be easier to just whip out a couple attacks and be on our way. Right? By the way I'm considering getting a ditto, I can't find them ANYWHERE in sinnoh I think either i get one from soulsilver, emerald (If i get it for Christmas). Last topic, I plan on getting level 50 German and English electrive! Post in the comments if you think i should replace Espeon (Level 40 nickname kittycat) With a German or English electrive? That's all! And stay tuned to see Eevee breeding. See you later! Have a happy (foggy) Christmas!
Hello, viewers of this blog! This blog has gone through many forms over the three years that I've had it, and for the longest time no-one was invited to read it. In fact, it was only one year ago that I invited my first viewer, Ryan, soon followed by Erik and Hans. Whether or not to add more viewers to the blog is an unanswered question, but perhaps someday I will. Anyways, enjoy the blog, and don't watch the let's plays, because It's more boring than you think! See you all later!
My blog!
Spring's here!
Monday, December 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment