And finally today "am I overdoing it?" Yes, yes i am :|, And so I will make only one or two more posts concerning "the league" (Exception is for when I win it). I am going to be Constantly trying to get through That acursed victory road of the league. I'm not giving up in espeon yet, Even though Electrivire is 10 more levels it doesn't mean its better. I always do better with Pokemon I like better and have trained my "whole" (Platinum not real) life well I guess if you are supposed to be 10 when you start I am no older than when I started. ;) But still I really like espeon ...But electrivire is very powerful... No matter just post what you think in my "Starting to get ready for the sinnoh league!" See you all later! Charlie
![]() |
| Bye bye! |

2 comments:
Piplup is super cute!
Aww gee thanks! i made it myself!
Post a Comment