My blog!

Spring's here!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Its the final Countdown until Christmas!!

So... 3 days until Christmas. Hah! I never thought it would come! Tomorrow I will go to the top of mount silver and defeat red for the 11th time! I do not know what I will do today but I'll think of something. And On the last day... try to beat THE POKEMON LEAGUE! Yeah pretty dramatic right? I have decided to just train my espeon instead of getting electrivire, But who knows. I might have a change of heart! Next up is a Christmasy Pokémon card giveaway! Woo hoo! *Mexican music starts playing. Sadly all I have for today Is a delibird, But it is the only friendly, Happy, doesn't want to hurt you pokémon card! *Mexican music stops playing. well I guess that Christmas cannot be escaped. Oh well I will enjoy it while it lasts. See you all later! Charlie

P.S PBR is STILL not here. oh well maybe tomorrow...

No comments: