Hey, what's up everyone? Today we beat my lest favorite level in the game: Mushroom heights! Sorry for the weird sentence things, They were a little mistake that's all, and plus, you learn from you're mistakes! I also fixed the video quality, But anyways it gets better once into the video. But man, Look at that beautifully crisp Low Definition!
Hello, viewers of this blog! This blog has gone through many forms over the three years that I've had it, and for the longest time no-one was invited to read it. In fact, it was only one year ago that I invited my first viewer, Ryan, soon followed by Erik and Hans. Whether or not to add more viewers to the blog is an unanswered question, but perhaps someday I will. Anyways, enjoy the blog, and don't watch the let's plays, because It's more boring than you think! See you all later!
My blog!
Spring's here!
Thursday, May 28, 2015
SMBX The princess cliche episode 2: I'm a stupid disco geek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Everyone! Post here what zelda race you would like to see the most! Mine would be the gorons! (So round...)
Post a Comment